We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to lead our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Marketing strategist position involves varieties of task including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Rewards: according to the business performance of the company
- Annual leave, social/health/unemployment insurance
- Others flowing up company welfare regulations
Submit CV to email@example.com
Address: Floor 3, B10, Block 3, Phu Ma Duong building, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: 028 5454 1420 – Website: www.somec.biz
Working time: From Monday to Saturday (half day)
NOTE : Only accept English CV with candidate picture.
Specify the desired salary for reference only.
English interview required.