We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative affairs to ensure performance
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties including greeting guests and offering them a drink
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Recruitment of personnel upon request from departments
- Support budgeting and planning of company policies
- Schedule internal and external events of the company
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Fluency in English Language
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Rewards: according to the business performance of the company
- Annual leave, social/health/unemployment insurance
- Others flowing up company welfare regulations
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Floor 3, B10, Block 3, Phu Ma Duong building, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: 028 5454 1420 – Website: www.somec.biz
Working time: From Monday to Saturday (half day)
NOTE : Only accept English CV with candidate picture.
Specify the desired salary for reference only.
English interview required.