We are looking for a reliable General Accountant to undertake general company accounting tasks and to ensure the rest of the staff has basic knowledge of accounting system for better company performance efficiently.
- Responsible for management of accounting processes in compliance with internal and government policies.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Petty cash & bank transactions
- Manage expenses following the approved budget
- Financial statements according to schedules
- Tax management & reporting
- Control assets, tools and material
- Responsible for management of labor contracts, salary & benefits
- Time-sheets, payroll, Social Insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Work in MISA software
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting field
- Fluency in English Language
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to listen, understand and action
- Outstanding organization
- Detail orientated
- Fast learning, CAN-DO attitude
- Rewards: according to the business performance of the company
- Annual leave, social/health/unemployment insurance
- Others flowing up company welfare regulations
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Floor 3, B10, Block 3, Phu Ma Duong building, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: 028 5454 1420 – Website: www.somec.biz
Working time: From Monday to Saturday (half day)
NOTE: Only accept English CV with candidate picture.
Specify the desired salary for reference only.
English interview required.